Our Sunday School classes are open to all children toddler age to 12th grade.
- A place for children to make friends and grow in character.
- A free safe place for the children of our community.
- Character education through the teachings of Jesus, with an emphasis on love and forgiveness.
Who is it for?
- All children, age pre-K through grade 12.
- Childcare is available for children 3 and under with a parent on premises.
- Adult classes are available for parents who would like to stay.
When is it?
- Resuming Sunday mornings beginning Sunday, September 12th to begin the 2021-2022 school year.
- 9:45 a.m - 10:45 a.m. See “What will my child be doing?” below.
- Your child will benefit from being present on a regular basis, but until classes are full, children are welcome to come as they can.
Where is it held?
Lancaster Presbyterian Church Campus
5461 Broadway St., Lancaster, NY 14086
What will my child be doing?
- Each class will have up to 15 students (1st and 2nd together, 3rd and 4th together, etc.) staffed by 2 loving adults who look forward to making the morning special for your child.
- Bible lesson curriculum is from Great Commission Publishing, including fun to sing songs, and other Bible activities. https://www.gcp.org/LayingFirmFoundation.aspx#
- Because Lancaster Presbyterian Church cares about you and your children. Your children are welcome here, whether because you hope to strengthen their moral grounding or because you need a break on the weekend and a safe place for them to be.
- Most of all, we believe that God has revealed in the Bible the answers to all life’s difficulties and the best way to live. This will be covered in our “character education”. Even more importantly, your child will learn that although none of us lives up to the best person we desire to be, love and forgiveness come through Jesus.
- Jesus says: “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28
- Please call the Lancaster Presbyterian Church Office with questions 716-684-2277.
- You can also register in person any Sunday morning or in the church office most week days, 9:30a.m. to 12:30p.m.